MOE Inspection Results
We are proud of the progress attained and highlighted in our most recent inspection results for 2022-2023. Our overall rating is ‘Acceptable’ with key areas of our school achieving a rating of ‘Good’.
Key report highlights
- Rated ‘Good’ across all Phases for Personal Development: Our students demonstrate positive attitudes and behavior and their relationship with teachers and peers is based on mutual respect. We provide our students with transition lessons to prepare them when moving to a new Key Stage to help them adapt and settle in.
- Rated ‘Good’ across all Phases for Students’ understanding of Islamic values and awareness of Emirati and world cultures: WSR students, across the school, exhibit a clear appreciation and understanding of how Islamic values influence contemporary UAE society.
- Rated ‘Good’ across all phases for curriculum design and implementation: the growing effectiveness of the curriculum is reflected in the significant improvement seen in achievement. We provide a wide range of curricular options including computing, indoor and outdoor learning, as well as PE, Arabic, and Islamic Education that aim to develop student’s talents.
- Rated ‘Good’ across all Phases for Social Responsibility and Innovation Skills: Students have a clear understanding of their responsibilities in school, have a positive work ethic and participate in a variety of campaigns and competitions throughout the year with each class having an eco-leader to support all initiatives.
- Rated ‘Good’ across all Phases for Health & Safety: our school has effective arrangements and policies for safeguarding students, including child protection.
- Rated ‘Good’ across all Phases for Care & Support: we have a fully holistic pastoral team starting from Form Tutors, to Pastoral Leaders, Directors of Learning as well as a school counselor. Parents are updated regularly regarding their child’s academic and personal development. Staff and students have courteous and respectful relationships, and teachers know their students and show genuine care and concern for their needs. Additionally, the well-being and personal development of all our students is routinely monitored throughout the year.