Mission and Vision
Our Vision is to educate and empower our students to be self-directed progressive learners who are confident, compassionate and accomplished global citizens.
We recognise that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed. Our school promotes a safe, orderly, caring, and supportive environment that follows a strong moral code. And we will continually strive to have our parents, teachers, and community members actively involved in our students' learning.
We endeavour to have parents who are:
- Engaged in their children’s learning
- Supportive home-school team players
We are committed to being a school that:
- Is caring
- Puts student learning at the center of all we do
- Promotes holistic student development
- Continually self-evaluates for ongoing improvement
- Values, models and reinforces GEMS Education
- Adheres to all GEMS ‘Core Values’
We are steadfast in our quest to have teachers who are:
- Dedicated, caring and skilled professionals
- Committed to life-long learning
- Devoted to the holistic development of their students
- Positive team players in the pursuit of excellence for all at our GEMS English curriculum school in Ras Al Khaimah
We are dedicated to having students who:
- Actively participate in a balanced, engaging and challenging curriculum
- Develop the life-long learning skills, self-motivation, values and character traits that will allow them to be successful not only in school, but also in university and their future care paths
- Have their individual needs met
- Become productive, internationally-minded citizens.