Our Vision is to educate and empower our students to be self-directed progressive learners who are confident, compassionate and accomplished global citizens.
We take care of ourselves and each other.
We recognise that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed. Our school promotes a safe, orderly, caring, and supportive environment that follows a strong moral code. And we will continually strive to have our parents, teachers, and community members actively involved in our students' learning.
We endeavour to have parents who are:
- Engaged in their children’s learning
- Supportive home-school team players
We are committed to being a school that:
- Is caring
- Puts student learning at the center of all we do
- Promotes holistic student development
- Continually self-evaluates for ongoing improvement
- Values, models and reinforces GEMS Education
- Adheres to all GEMS ‘Core Values’
We are steadfast in our quest to have teachers who are:
- Dedicated, caring and skilled professionals
- Committed to life-long learning
- Devoted to the holistic development of their students
- Positive team players in the pursuit of excellence for all at our GEMS English curriculum school in Ras Al Khaimah
We are dedicated to having students who:
- Actively participate in a balanced, engaging and challenging curriculum
- Develop the life-long learning skills, self-motivation, values and character traits that will allow them to be successful not only in school, but also in university and their future care paths
- Have their individual needs met
- Become productive, internationally-minded citizens.
Integrity encompasses the virtues of being trustworthy, pro-active and of having the courage and initiative necessary to change those things which should be changed.
Responsibility requires the acceptance that each of us is answerable for our actions and accepting the positive or negative outcome of our actions.
Respect involves treating others with courtesy, consideration and understanding. Respect embraces the right of teachers to teach and students to learn, within a caring and supportive environment
Honesty is about speaking and acting truthfully, a commitment to upholding that which is right and is a way of life not just a behavior.
Tolerance requires a person to accept individual differences, accept ideas, behaviors and feelings that are different and oppose harassment or prejudice in any form.